Avoid the following areas when choosing a campsite:
- Avoid camping at riversides, on riverbeds, or sandbanks. The weather may change dramatically during the night and water levels may rise quickly.
- Avoid camping under isolated trees, which might be hit by lightning. Also, avoid camping next to cliffs to avoid falling rocks, trees, or landslides.
- Avoid camping near dense bushes or weeds, which may contain insects and snakes.
Please take notice the following while camping:
- Position your camp away and upwind from ditches and toilets.
- Do not litter, do not dump sewage improperly, picking flowers and chopping trees are prohibited.
- Do not smoke, light candles, burn oil lamps or mosquito incense inside tents.
- Watch your children closely.